Hudson Design provides architectural design, documentation and construction administration services for new construction and adaptive reuse of older buildings. We offer cost effective and environmentally responsible solutions that incorporate sustainable and “smart building” technologies with passive environmental design strategies. We tackle projects of various sizes and service types. Our reference library includes an inventory of construction material, finish samples and current product literature and is supported by software for specifying, procuring and tracking building components.
- Consultation with Building Departments and related Municipalities including planning board & zoning board processes
- Full Code, Zoning and Feasibility Analysis
- Coordination with consultants including surveyors, mechanical and structural engineers, lighting designers, specialty consultants
- 3D Visualization including perspective renderings and real-time walkthrough’s
- Solar studies using 3D modeling