Built in 1924 as a corporate retreat, this 9,000 sq.ft. historic stone clubhouse was restored to its original grandeur. The clubhouse includes a 2,240 sq.ft. grand ballroom, full catering kitchen, fitness center, fitness classrooms, locker rooms with showers and saunas, recreational game room, reading lounge, and a swimming pool with sundeck overlooking the lake. Hudson Design provided the Master Plan of improvements and guided the residents and developer through the design and construction process.